Privacy and legal notices
All legal information you should know about us
Terms and conditions of using the AMC Bridge’s website(s) that carry user generated content.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
To see the full list of AMC Bridge trademarks visit.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Software might have links to other websites. AMC Bridge does not monitor nor control the content of any other website and assumes no responsibility or liability of any kind for any material or communications available at such websites. AMC Bridge is not responsible for the content of any site that may be linked to the Software website.
AMC Bridge may at any time revise these TOU. Any changes will be posted on AMC Bridge website, so we encourage you to review it from time to time at this location. You are bound by any such revisions.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
You understand and agree that the services is provided "AS-IS" and that AMC Bridge assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user data or personalization settings. IN NO EVENT SHALL AMC BRIDGE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FROM BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY OR IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SOFTWARE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF AMC BRIDGE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not AMC Bridge, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Software. AMC Bridge does not control the Content posted via the Software and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will AMC Bridge be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Software. You agree to not use the Software to upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, harm minors in any way, impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Software, as well as any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements), also any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party, or contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold AMC Bridge, its affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from and against any claim, action or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Software, your violation of these TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
USE OF CONTENT POSTED BY USERS
You acknowledge that AMC Bridge may or may not pre-screen Content, but that AMC Bridge and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Software. Without limiting the foregoing, AMC Bridge and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOU or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by AMC Bridge or submitted via the Software.
AMC Bridge reserves the right to discontinue access to Software to any person that does not comply with these TOU, as solely determined by AMC Bridge. Termination of your right to access or use the Software is in addition to all other legal or equitable remedies available to AMC Bridge.
AMC Bridge makes no representation that materials at this website are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who access this site from other jurisdictions do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to the materials on this website shall be governed by the substantive laws of New Jersey, excluding its principals as to conflicts of law or the United Nations Convention on contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You acknowledge, consent and agree that AMC Bridge may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the TOU; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of AMC Bridge, its users and the public.
Full list of Privacy and legal notices
The way AMC Bridge collects, uses, maintains, and protects website users’ information.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acknowledgment and acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our Site.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personally identifiable information – such as names, email addresses, phone numbers – submitted by the User on the Contact Us form, the Resume form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. We collect this information from Users only if they voluntarily provide it to us. If Users decline to do so, they may be unable to access certain Site features or functionality.
Personal Information We Collect About You
We may collect personal information that you provide to us, including, but not limited to:
- • Basic identity data — full name, address, email, gender, date of birth, phone number, photo.
- • Work experience — CV, current employment, previous work experience (work title, location, dates of employment, and other information regarding your employment history), professional skills, social media (LinkedIn profile, if indicated as part of the application), desired salary.
- • Education information — English proficiency, degree, school/college history.
We may keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless otherwise required by law. We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. We may keep the data submitted to us for recruitment purposes to contact Users for other job opportunities.
Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data
Under this Policy, you have the following rights:
- • Right to Access. This right enables you to request confirmation of whether we process personal data relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that personal data.
- • Right to Rectification. This right enables you to request that we rectify or update any personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated.
- • Right to Erasure. This right enables you to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances, such as if we collected personal data based on your consent, and you withdrew your consent later.
- • Right to Restriction of Processing. This right enables you to request that we restrict the use of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as while we consider another request that you have submitted, for example, a request that we update your personal data.
- • Right to Withdraw Consent. This right enables you to withdraw the consent you have given us to process your personal data.
- • Right to Data Portability. This right enables you to request that we provide a copy of your personal data to you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format in certain circumstances.
If you want to exercise any of the rights described above, submit the Contact Us form. Please be aware that we may ask you to enter your personal data to ensure that the requested information is not disclosed to the wrong person.
We may collect nonpersonal information about Users whenever they interact with our Site, including, but not limited to, the type of browser, computer, or operating system used, the Users' Internet service provider, and other information.
How We Use Collected Information
AMC Bridge may collect Users information for the following purposes:
- • To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us respond to your questions and requests more efficiently.
- • To improve the Site and/or the User experience. We may use direct feedback or anonymized, aggregated information to understand how our Users, individually or as a group, use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- • To send periodic information or emails. We may use email to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive company news, updates, and related product or service information. Users can unsubscribe at any time (unsubscribing does not exercise a user’s right to erasure).
- • To run stories, promotions, contests, surveys, or other Site features.
- • To run the recruitment and hiring process.
How We Protect Your Information
We use appropriate data collection, encryption, storage, and processing practices to protect your personal information, username, password, usage information, and other data stored on our Site against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal information.
We may share anonymized, aggregated User information with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes noted above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business, manage the Site, or administer activities on our behalf, such as distributing newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with such third parties for those purposes.
AMC Bridge may update this Policy at any time and without any more notice than updating the date noted below. By using the Site, Users acknowledge and agree that it is their responsibility to review this Policy periodically.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please submit a Contact Us form.
AMC Bridge Principles of Data Protection Us
We employ the following principles in our work to protect the data of everyone who interacts with our projects:
- • Security : We actively monitor and maintain business systems to protect them against known threats.
- • Encryption : We encrypt and anonymize data whenever possible.
- • Accountability : Our Data Protection Officer oversees data security and implements best practices.
- • Responsiveness : We build systems to allow users to understand and control how their data is used.
- • Auditing : We employ the best practices developed by leading experts.
- • Record-keeping : We thoroughly log data movement.
Full list of Privacy and legal notices