Web Developer (Junior/Junior strong)
As a member of our team, you will collaborate with the teams of developers, QAEs, and directly with the customer. You will integrate ReconstructInc with Autodesk BIM 360. Within this integration, the documents and notification will be sent to the ReconstructInc folder within the connected project.
2+ years of experience in software development, preferably within CAD or other engineering software applications .
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Strong OOP and web development skills
- Experience with React, Oracle P6, MobX, Firebase is an asset
- CAD Programming or other engineering software experience is an asset
- Intermediate speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Design and develop software solutions in accordance with provided specifications
- Implement new features for existing Web applications
- Implement regulatory rules info pages
- Implement the admin portal frontend, etc.
- Participate in planning and status meetings
- Achieve all given deadlines
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Professional and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business trips abroad