WebGL Software Engineer (Front End 3D)
Development of a 3D web application for an innovative client in the dental industry. The application changes the approach to the bracket-based orthodontic treatment by launching fully customized braces enabled by 3D printing. You will have a chance to join the project at the very beginning to develop the product from scratch. You will be able to apply your skills in geometry algorithms, 3D web application development, and solving complex programming challenges.
1+ years of experience in commercial software development.
BS or MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Understanding of computational geometry
- Intermediate or higher level of speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Knowledge of Three.js is an asset
- Good understanding of the OOP principles is an asset
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an asset
- Knowledge of Angular is an asset
- Implement new capabilities of the application
- Update the existing functionality
- Work on tasks independently
- Participate in planning and status meetings
- Work on achieving project goals
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance