Software Engineer (Development, Support)
Our client is a global company that has developed the world’s most advanced PLM technology and uses it to run all its ERP, CRM, development, and support processes. The company aims its product to be the ultimate showcase of the combined advanced PLM framework and Microsoft®, Sitecore®, and Verint® technologies. You will work with business stakeholders, employees, and partners worldwide in all organization areas to bring new exciting web applications to the company and our partner community and to help our growing base of enterprise business applications run smoothly. You will design, develop, test, and deliver applications that help enhance the rapidly growing software business.
2 years of commercial software development.
BS or MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Object-oriented web application development
- Experience in the back-end development stack: C# (.NET Framework, .NET Core), ASP.NET, XML, JSON, RESTful API
- Working knowledge of relational database servers and SQL
- Knowledge of PowerShell or similar scripting languages
- Understanding of and experience in automated unit, integration, UI testing and tools are an asset
- Work in a cross-functional team to develop new web applications and enhance the existing ones
- Use Agile development processes and follow best coding practices
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies
- Interact with the customer to transform business needs into requirements and work on their implementation
- Troubleshoot problems in an ecosystem of the customer-facing enterprise applications on the Aras Innovator®, Microsoft, Sitecore, and Telligent Verint platforms
- Perform production support and other required duties and tasks
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, public holidays, and sick days
- Medical insurance