Joining our team, you will work with a set of projects for building and configuring SharePoint workflows/Power Automate flows around the core concepts of business process management based on provided functional specifications.
1+ years of software development experience.
BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Good understanding of SharePoint Online, SharePoint Designer 2013, SharePoint Workflow 2010/2013
- Ability to work with design and translate business requirements and processes into effective SharePoint solutions
- Attention to details and commitment to high-quality deliverables
- Knowledge of MS Flow/Power Automate, Power Apps, SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Pre-intermediate speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Develop SharePoint-based workflows and Power Automate Flows
- Research emerging SharePoint development tools and strategies
- Leverage research results to improve the efficiency and usability of our SharePoint solutions
- Analyze business needs
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, and so on
- English courses and Speaking Club
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business trips abroad