AMC Bridge was formed by a team of experienced industry professionals who focus on computer-aided design, engineering, and manufacturing. Since 1999 we have been delivering innovative solutions for CAD, CAE, CAM, PDM, and PLM applications. Now we help companies from all over the world because we believe that guaranteed high-quality solutions can only be realized through long-term cooperation with our clients and partners.
This position is for a SharePoint Developer who will be involved in building and configuring SharePoint workflows in SharePoint Designer. Main responsibilities of a successful candidate include developing applications around the core concepts of business process management, collaboration, assisting in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions, designing and customizing SharePoint solutions.
1+ years of software development experience.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Good understanding of SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Designer 2013
- Solid grasp of implementing SharePoint Designer workflows
- Ability to translate business requirements and processes into effective SharePoint solutions
- Attention to details and commitment to high quality deliverables
- Knowledge of jQuery and REST is a plus
- Intermediate speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Develop SharePoint-based workflows
- Research the emerging SharePoint development tools and strategies
- Continually strive to improve the efficiency and usability of our SharePoint solutions, leverage ongoing research and understand business needs
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- English courses and Speaking Club
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business trips abroad