Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
Product costing software that provides access to the cost and manufacturing data. Project leads, managers and key stakeholders along with traditional users have intuitive, self-service access to product cost information to track progress of cost management initiatives and enable decisions based on reliable and detailed product cost data.
5+ years of software engineering experience.
4+ years of Java development experience.
B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Expertise in designing and developing RESTful services
- Experience with one or more ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
- Experience in SaaS/Cloud application development, including an understanding of security concerns and multi-tenancy
- Demonstrable experience with one or more web application frameworks and open-source technologies
- Skilled at object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Expertise in database techniques/tools, such as data modeling, Oracle, SQL, and others, is a plus
- Intermediate speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Outstanding teamwork and communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
- Design, implement, and test future features of the web application
- Collaborate with product development and product management teams
- Work with requirements and provide estimates
- Fix defects
- Follow current industry trends and incorporate best practices into the solution
- Attend daily meetings, planning sessions, and sprint reviews
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, and so on.
- Medical insurance