Quality Assurance Engineer (Content Creator)
Worldwide known European IT Provider for the global travel and tourism industry is looking for a Content Creator engineer to be involved into the development of their solutions.
2+ years of practical experience as a Civil Building Engineer or Mechanical Engineer working with at least one of the following CAD/CAE/CAM/BIM/PDM/PLM software.
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Industrial and Civil Building, Design Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or closely related discipline.
- Strong understanding and skills of how to read and create drawings (floor plans etc.)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good working knowledge of one or more of the following systems: Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit
- Experience with building processes working with 2D/3D CAD software
- Experience with Meeting Matrix or Delphi Diagramming software is a plus
- A seasoned self-starter who works equally well independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Reasonable English skills
- Communication with a team to plan and manage work on a project
- Improving and developing content and test received results
- Developing drawings, 3D models in CAD/BIM systems
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad