Quality Assurance Engineer (CAD)
AMC Bridge was formed by a team of experienced industry professionals who focus on computer-aided design, engineering, and manufacturing. Since 1999 we have been delivering innovative solutions for CAD, CAE, CAM, PDM, and PLM applications. Now we help companies worldwide because we believe that guaranteed high-quality solutions can only be realized through long-term cooperation with our clients and partners.
A wide spectrum of applications for various CAD, CAM, CAE, BIM, PLM, or PDM solutions.
- One year of working with CAD, CAM, CAE, PLM, or PDM software
- Graduates are also welcome to apply
EDUCATION: BS or MS in Design Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or a closely related discipline.
- Solid understanding of:
- The entire software development life cycle
- QA testing methodologies and best practices
- Manual test planning for complex software systems
- Bug tracking systems such as Bugzilla, Jira, Redmine
- Good working knowledge of at least one or more of the following CAD software: Autodesk® Revit®, SolidWorks®, PTC® Creo® Elements/Pro, CATIA® V5, NX™, Autodesk® AutoCAD®, SolidWorks® Enterprise PDM, PTC® Windchill®, Autodesk® Vault
- Experience with manufacturing processes working with 2D or 3D CAD software
- Excellent communication skills
- Reasonable English skills
- Communication with the team on planning and managing work on the project
- Participation in test activities, including analyzing, planning, designing, and executing tests, filing bugs and QA reports
- Designing 3D models and drawings in CAD or BIM systems
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, public holidays, sick days
- Medical insurance