Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
AMC Bridge was formed by a team of experienced industry professionals who focus on computer-aided design, engineering, and manufacturing. Since 1999 we have been delivering innovative solutions for CAD, CAE, CAM, PDM, and PLM applications. Now we help companies from all over the world because we believe that guaranteed high-quality solutions can only be realized though long-term cooperation with our clients and partners.
A worldwide known company, which delivers a highly scalable, flexible, and secure solution suite combining enterprise open source technology with advanced model-based service-oriented architecture. The extensive out-of-the-box functionality and modern cloud-ready architecture provided by the company enable the technology and expertise manufacturers who use metal additive manufacturing in production to save time, shrink costs, and produce valuable new products.
1+ year of experience as Quality Assurance Engineer /Quality Assurance Automation Engineer.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or closely related discipline.
- Solid understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with QA/Test Methodologies and best practices
- Strong understanding of differences between test planning against complex software systems
- Experience in testing web and cloud applications
- Experience in using Chrome and headless Chrome
- Knowledge of Selenium WEB Driver
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
- Strong expertise with bug tracking systems (Jira, Redmine)
- Knowledge of desktop UI Automation tools is an asset
- Expertise with Jenkins, GIT, ATF is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Reasonable English skills
- Improving and developing testing strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Manual testing of web-based applications
- Identifying and creating reusable test data, methods, and frameworks
- Creating automated test cases for web-based applications
- Work with cross-team product owners, developers and other test engineers to support the current QA processes
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business trips abroad