COMPANY INTRODUCTION: AMC Bridge is a vendor of choice for software development services in the areas of computer aided design, engineering, manufacturing and construction. Since 1999 we have been delivering solutions for CAD, CAE, CAM, PDM, BIM and PLM applications. For over 15 years we have participated in the development of commercial software products and custom solutions for the engineering markets based on the variety of platforms from desktop and web to mobile and clouds.
DESCRIPTION: This position is for a PR specialist who will join AMC Bridge ‘Marketing & PR’ team. The individual will assist in developing and implementing PR strategies, social media management, marketing materials creation and technical proofreading.
- Organizing seminars, tech events, conferences
- Working with Partners
- Proofreading technical documentation and marketing materials
- Working with brand identity and ordering corporate souvenirs
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, promotional videos, photographs
- Setting up and optimizing company websites
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Managing social media content and ad campaigns
- Higher education in field of: Public Relations, Marketing, Economics, Journalism or related fields
- Advanced written Ukrainian, English, Russian
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Experience with website and social media maintaining including blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Creativity and visual intelligence skills
- High interest to Informational Technologies
- High level of working with PC, web applications
- Proficient PowerPoint skills
- Experience with social media management tool masters is a plus
- Basic design skills would be a plus
- Responsibility, strong attention to details, high level of analytical and communication skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location in the center of the city
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Comfortable workplace
- Medical insurance