We are looking for a Marketing Copywriter to join AMC Bridge Marketing & PR Department. As a member of our team, you will play a key role in creating new content to promote AMC Bridge expertise and services. You will also collaborate with the team of technical writers, proofreaders, and designers to create and implement innovative content strategies and campaigns as well as provide the team with marketing materials.
- Experience in creating business-oriented, technical, and marketing content
- Upper-Intermediate speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
EDUCATION: MS/BS in Public Relations, Marketing, Economics, Journalism, or related fields.
- Proven work experience as a copywriter or a related role
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing and content strategies
- Ability to prioritize and organize several concurrent projects under pressure
- Strong social and communication skills
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO and Web Traffic Metrics
- Attention to details
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Experience in IT copywriting
- Knowledge of basic HTML and Web Publishing
- Prepare comprehensive content strategies that align with company goals
- Create and manage media plan
- Optimize the SMM strategy
- Manage corporate social media channels
- Monitor, track, and document content results as well as analyze data, returns, and responses
- Prepare monthly newsletter, manage its distribution, and measure internal communication response rate
- Create content, such as press releases, web pages, email newsletters, whitepapers, product releases, case studies, etc.
- Control proofreading of the technical materials and their quality
- Set up and optimize company websites
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location in the city center
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance