Java Software Engineer
Product costing software that provides access to the cost and manufacturing data. Project leads, managers, and key stakeholders along with regular users have intuitive, self-service access to product cost information to track the progress of cost management initiatives and enable decisions based on reliable and detailed product cost data.
4+ years of experience in software development and 3+ years of experience in Java development.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Expertise in the design and development of the RESTful services
- Proven work experience with one or more web application frameworks and open-source technologies
- In-depth expertise in the database tools
- Experience in configuring and tuning virtual private/public clouds with AWS
- Self-starter and the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
- Object-oriented analysis, design, and programming skills
- Intermediate level of English (speaking, reading, and writing skills)
- Participate in all aspects of product development on application: feature definition and estimation to architecture, implementation, testing, deployment, measurement, and refinement
- Design, develop, and support the Java-based application
- Apply good technical practices and appropriate design patterns with a focus on user experience, scalability, and maintainability
- Collaborate with Product Management during the requirements analysis
- Participate in planning and status meetings
- Work towards and achieve the deadlines
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad