Front-end Software Engineer
A cloud-based application that provides web services for a construction company to support end-to-end building process including initial marketing evaluation, time and cost estimation, design, logistic, etc.
1+ years of experience in web application software development.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math or Engineering.
- Good web front end skills
- Three.js, JS, WebGL is an asset
- Experience with programming languages like C++, C# or Java is an asset
- Intermediate speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Regular communication with the customers by Skype and e-mail
- Discussion of the application design
- Implementation of a new functionality
- Working on product stabilization and bug fixing
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business trips abroad