Embedded Software Engineer
A US-based digital healthcare solutions company with a simple, effective ultrasound-based monitoring system, designed to improve hand hygiene compliance that delivers accurate, robust, and insightful data through real-time feedback prior to patient contact.
This position implies full software development life cycle ownership, which comprises planning, system and requirements analysis, system design, development, integration, testing, implementation, and further maintenance.
2+ years of experience in embedded systems creation and support.
EDUCATION: B.S./M.S. in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong С/С++ programming skills
- Hands-on experience in developing and troubleshooting real-time embedded systems is an asset
- Experience in firmware development with the focus on the Texas Instruments or Cypress embedded processors is a plus
- Expertise in IoT devices is an asset
- Intermediate speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Design, develop, and implement the software on embedded devices and systems, from planning the requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Provide proactive debugging for the system software by identifying problems, isolating source code, and performing the actual fixing
- Test, analyze, and enhance software efficiency, stability, and functionality
- Adapt the hardware design interfaces to meet the manufacturing demands and terms
- Negotiate and manage collaboration with external development partners
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Comfortable workplace
- Medical insurance