C++ Software Engineer (Qt/Linux)
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: Work as part of the "3D Translators" team for the first and only full-cloud 3D CAD system that lets everyone on a design team work together using any web browser, phone, or tablet.
2+ years of software development experience, preferably within CAD or other engineering software applications.
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering discipline.
- Strong C++ development skills
- Working knowledge of Qt is a plus
- Experience with developing Linux applications is desirable
- Good knowledge in geometry is a plus
- Work as a member of “3D Translators” team
- Implement new functionality including geometry data processing
- Perform defect fixes
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Comfortable workplace
- Medical insurance
- Business travel abroad