C# Software Engineer (Junior/Junior strong)
To work on plug-ins development for various CAD systems (Inventor, Revit, AutoCAD) and fix bugs for the customer who is a contractor for one of the major cable producers in the world.
2+ years of software development, preferably within CAD or other engineering software applications.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Good understanding of the OOP principles
- Experience in desktop application development
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Experience with programming CAD or other engineering software is an asset
- Experience with Git is an asset
- Intermediate or higher level of English (speaking, reading, and writing skills)
- Work with various CAD systems APIs
- Implement new features for the CAD systems
- Perform defect fixes
- Participate in planning and status meetings
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business trips abroad