C++ Software Engineer
Develop an add-in for well-known CAD application that provides ability to generate bill of materials and upload it to web-based service.
1 years of software development experience, preferably within CAD, PLM or other engineering software applications.
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in any of Computer Science, Math or Engineering discipline.
- Strong C++ development skills
- Experience with programming for CAD software is plus
- At least an intermediate level of English speaking, reading and writing skills
- Implement new functionality
- Perform defect fixes
- Participate in planning and status meetings, and otherwise participate as a member of the project team
- Work towards and achieve project goals
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad