C# Software Engineer (Junior)
AMC Bridge was formed by a team of experienced industry professionals who focus on computer-aided design, engineering and manufacturing. Since 1999 we have been delivering innovative solutions for CAD, CAE, CAM, PDM, and PLM applications. Now we help companies from all over the world because we believe that guaranteed high-quality solutions can only be realized through long-term cooperation with our clients and partners.
A software solution which allows exporting the Netlister formats directly from a SOLIDWORKS PCB Schematic document.
2 years of experience in Software Development.
BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Good understanding of the OOP principles
- CAD programming or other engineering software experience is an asset
- Intermediate writing and speaking skills in English
- Implement the CAD system add-in from scratch
- Participate in meetings
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business trips abroad