C#/.Net Software Engineer
Product data management software helps organize, manage, and track data creation, simulation, and documentation processes for design, engineering, and construction teams. It gives more control over design data with revision management capabilities and allows users quickly find and reuse data to more easily manage the design and engineering information.
3+ years of software development experience.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Strong C# development skills
- Excellent OOP skills
- Knowledge of algorithms and code optimization methods
- Experience with COM and SQL is an asset
- Experience with C++ is an asset
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web API is an asset
- Ability to solve issues in legacy code keeping the entire application intact
- Intermediate speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Develop features and unit tests
- Build the additional features based on the API host application
- Perform the stabilization tasks
- Perform the basic and major refactoring
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance