C#/.Net, C++ Software Engineer
Product data management software helps organize, manage, and track data creation, simulation, and documentation processes for design, engineering, and construction teams. It gives more control over design data with revision management capabilities and allows users to quickly find and reuse data for easier management of design and engineering information.
2+ years of experience in software development.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Strong C# development skills
- Excellent OOP skills
- Knowledge of algorithms and code optimization methods
- Experience with C++, COM, and SQL would be an asset
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web API would be an asset
- Ability to solve issues in legacy code keeping the entire application intact
- Intermediate speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Develop features and unit tests
- Build the additional features based on the API host application
- Perform stabilization tasks
- Perform basic and major refactoring
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplaces
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business trips abroad