US based innovative software company that develops the latest design and topology optimization tools for designers who advances their additive manufacturing designs in half the design and development time without any substantial learning curve.
3+ years of software development experience
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science
- Strong C++ skills
- Strong knowledge of computational geometry and experience in 3D graphics
- Deep algorithmic knowledge
- Experience with development of CAD applications is a plus
- At least an intermediate level of English (speaking, reading and writing skills).
- Develop a brand-new enterprise-level application
- Coordinate development and testing efforts with other team members
- Work towards and achieve all given deadlines.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad.