Business Analyst/Implementation Specialist
We are looking for a Business Analyst/Implementation Specialist who will help us find and customize solutions for automation of our internal business processes. The candidate will contribute to every stage of the product life cycle from research and discovery to iterative development and rollout.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 2+ years of work experience in System or Business Analysis. Software implementation experience is an asset.
- Proven experience in requirements elicitation and successful completion of analytical assignments
- Desire to learn and master a new business system
- Attention to details and excellent follow-up skills
- Customer-focus skills with a proven ability to solve problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate writing and speaking skills in English
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement
- Research tools for supporting the internal business processes within the company
- Develop, customize, and implement chosen solutions
- Advise and train staff on proper software utilization to streamline business operations
- Create detailed reports and give presentations
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- English courses and English speaking club
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business trips abroad