Property and space management software that provides a robust repository of interactive floor plans, documents, stack diagrams, and analytics. As a developer, you will be involved in the implementation of various application components.
2 years in commercial software development.
BS or MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Proven work experience in the development of Android apps
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Experience in Android APIs and capabilities
- Strong knowledge of OOP, data structures, and algorithms
- Intermediate written and oral English skills
- Outstanding teamwork and communication skills
- Experience in the Agile or Scrum development process
- Developing native mobile applications for the Android platform
- Designing, implementing, and testing future features of the mobile application
- Working with requirements and providing estimates
- Fixing defects
- Following the current industry trends and incorporating the best practices in the solution
- Attending daily meetings, planning sessions, and sprint reviews
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance