Web Software Engineer
Our job is to build the Internet of Tools. We make industrial facilities safer, cleaner, and more productive by connecting workers, tools, and data. Our award-winning system has a wide application in all processing, liquefaction, and refining installations and allows our clients to save costs both directly and indirectly through reducing installation time.
3 + years of software development experience, preferably with CAD or other engineering software applications.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Strong UWP or ASP.NET development skills
- Knowledge of modern web practices (Promises, ES 2016, Babel) and Node.js with Express or Hapi
- Experience with an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with using Webpack
- Experience with Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery
- Proficiency at creating, consuming, and documenting RESTful services and architecture
- Experience with using unit testing libraries and utilities such as Jest
- Intermediate speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
WOULD BE AN ASSET:
- Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of UX principles and technical trade-offs
- GraphQL and JSON APIs
- Git and GitHub workflows
- UI/UX skills:
- Developing business/user objectives and user flow
- Wireframing, prototyping, and creating virtual design mock-ups
- Maintain offline device operation and data synchronization considerations
- Write testable code and use Continuous Integration tools
- Be a responsible team member: do code reviews, mentor others, refactor code, and share knowledge
- Ensure that a healthy, safe, secure, and environmentally conscious work environment is maintained at all times and by all staff members in compliance with corporate policies and federal and state regulations
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business trips abroad