Worldwide known company combine enterprise open source technology with an advanced model-based service-oriented architecture to deliver a highly scalable, flexible and secure PLM solution suite. Our extensive out-of-the-box functionality and modern web-based, cloud-ready architecture enable you to deploy quickly and continuously enhance your PLM environment in a fraction of the time required by conventional enterprise PLM / PDM systems and at a total cost of ownership far below that of any leading competitor.
1.5+ years of DevOps, software development or QA experience.
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering discipline.
- Expertise in DevOps, software development or QA
- Overall understanding of web applications
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good level of English
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Upgrade customer configuration to support new version of host application, merge code tree and database
- Fixing issues and code debugging
- Work with SQL server: base operations + SQL queries
- Work with Git environment: base operations + any investigations and merging
- Work with documentation
- Write detailed and understandable letters, create issues
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc
- Medical insurance