AMC Bridge was formed by a team of experienced industry professionals who focus on computer-aided design, engineering, and manufacturing. Since 1999 we have been delivering innovative solutions for CAD, CAE, CAM, PDM, and PLM applications. Now we help companies from all over the world because we believe that guaranteed high-quality solutions can only be realized through long-term cooperation with our clients and partners.
A web-based construction scheduler for the construction foremen and subcontractor foreman.
2+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role.
BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background knowledge of Project Management and Research
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Interaction Design and Information Architecture
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind and business acumen skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the Product Managers and Engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design the graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build the page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop the UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (for example, images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present the rough drafts to the internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (for example, responsiveness)
- Adjust the layouts according to user feedback
- Adhere to the style standards on fonts, colors, and images
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business trips abroad