We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. Main responsibilities are creating and maintaining effective technical specifications, user guides, online help, product instructions, policy manuals and user interface.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 3+ year proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Excellent English writing and editing skills
- Passion about Information Technologies
- Ability to quickly obtain a detailed knowledge and understanding of the product for which deliverable is produced
- Ability to turn highly technical content into user-friendly documentation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Background in computer science or engineering is a plus
- Work with development teams on product’s documentation
- Write how-to manuals and “frequently asked questions” pages to help technical support staff and other users within a company
- Assist development teams in proofreading the menu items, buttons and other common UI elements
- Create policy manuals for the internal staff of the company
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance