You will collaborate with the team of developers, QA, and customer and integrate NoteVault with ProjectSight by Trimble. Within this integration, the NoteVault Daily Report will be sent as a PDF file to a folder within the connected ProjectSight project.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 2+ years of experience in software development.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Expertise in Ruby/Rails software development
- Strong experience with ReactJS and NodeJS
- Experience in creating services from scratch
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Outstanding teamwork and communication skills
- Intermediate speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Build web applications using Ruby/Rails and ReactJS
- Implement and test new features
- Fix bugs
- Participate in planning and status meetings
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business trips abroad