We are looking for Administrative Specialist to join our Administrative team.
The job holder will be engaged in planning and organizing team building events and corporate parties, ordering corporate gifts, keeping necessaryrecords and making financial reports.
- To cooperate with HR and Marketing Departments when planning team building events, celebrations and corporate parties, to keep records of discussions and decisions
- To find and keep in touch with entertainment companies, decorators and other contractors
- To be in charge of ordering corporate gifts
- To make financial reports
- To support other regional offices in planning events
- Experience in event planning
- Higher education in the field of Event Planning; Tourism or related spheres; Economics, Finance
- Pre-Intermediate written English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Creativity, sense of style, sense of humor, optimism, positive thinking, responsibility, analytical and problem-solving skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location in the center of the city
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance