This position is for a Market Analyst who will join the AMC bridge Market Analytics Group. The Market Analyst will be responsible for the researches regarding the markets, trends, local and global competitors, potential and existing customers, or other business data to help the management team make reasonable decisions on the internal and external business processes.
- 1+ years of experience in analytics.
- BS/MS degree in Marketing, Economics, Math, Statistics, or related fields.
- Understanding of the market analysis tools and techniques
- Experience in report creation
- Strong interest and desire to work with data
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Analytical mindset
- Attention to details
- Strong networking and communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate English (written and spoken)
Would be a plus:
- Understanding of the software industry
- Power BI knowledge
- Salesforce CRM knowledge
- Collect the data about the main global and local market players
- Assist in creating research plans and proposals for the senior management
- Conduct researches on the existing and potential markets, industries, and trends
- Collect information on the HR environment in Ukraine
- Convert the collected data into the intelligible and visually compelling reports with charts, graphs, and other tools
- Assist the management team in building quarterly and annual reports
- Analyze the surveys and questionnaires results (both internal and external)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business trips abroad