2 years in commercial software development.
BS or MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Strong OOP and web development skills
- Proven React and Redux work experience
- Experience with programming languages like C++, C# or Java is an asset
- Intermediate written and oral English skills
- Outstanding teamwork and communication skills
- Experience in the Agile or Scrum development process
- Designing and implementing future releases of the web application
- Working with requirements and providing estimates
- Fixing defects
- Following the current industry trends and incorporating the best practices in the solution
- Attending daily meetings, planning sessions, and sprint reviews
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business trips abroad