We are looking for a Business Analyst who will interact with stakeholders, development and quality assurance teams to elicit requirements, analyze them, document, and create functional specifications. The candidate will contribute to every stage of the product life cycle from research and discovery to iterative development and roll-out.
1+ years of proven work experience in business analysis or a related field.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Proven experience in requirements elicitation and successful completion of analytical assignments
- Ability to translate business needs into software and operational requirements
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Experience with creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Excellent written skills in English
- Experience with UI/UX is an asset
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions
- Gather critical information from meetings with stakeholders
- Define, translate, simplify, and prioritize requirements
- Create business cases and user stories
- Create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Ensure that solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Perform acceptance testing
- Create detailed reports and give presentations
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad