A project for a leading provider of construction process management software. A Web platform based on microservices architecture for online bidding and documentation management. It allows managing construction documentation from design to construction. As a member of our team, you will apply your skills in building web applications in Java as well as using Spring Boot, REST, Hibernate and Tomcat.
5 years of software development.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
- Expertise in Java software development
- Strong experience in JPA and REST
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Experience in Amazon Web Services is an asset
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Outstanding teamwork and communication skills
- Intermediate oral and written English or higher
- Build web applications using Spring Boot, JPA, and REST
- Develop and document server-side business logic
- Write test criteria and implement unit tests
- Work with our engineering team to deploy services on AWS
- Attend daily stand-ups, planning sessions, and sprint reviews
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, sick days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad