AMC Bridge develops software for CAD, CAM and CAE systems. Since our inception we have been providing solutions that improve the efficiency of computer-aided design processes.
- Development of new 2D and 3D modeling capabilities through expanding the basic functionality of SOLIDWORKS®, Autodesk® Inventor®, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge® software, and SpaceClaim® according to client-specific requirements
- Development of utilities that automate labor-intensive engineering processes
- Development of solutions for joint work and usage of open (STEP, IGES, DXF, DWG) and proprietary data formats (Parasolid® software, SOLIDWORKS®)
Our team includes detailed and mechanical engineering experts and vendors with vast experience in software development as well as analytical geometry and the structural analysis practical problems.
PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) is one of our main business areas. Our solutions help simplify product management and engineering as well as provide support throughout all of the lifecycle phases.
- Development of products that provide integration with CAD/CAM applications, PLM and PDM Systems, office and other applications
- Modification of the existing functionality of PLM/PDM systems according to the specific requirements of each customer
- Configuration of different PLM/PDM systems
Our team consists of developers, integration experts, support specialists and QA managers with vast experience in PLM/PDM.
Testing is an integral part of successful product development. Deep analysis of the engineering software market allows AMC Bridge to prepare testing professionals for:
- CAD, CAM, CAE systems
- Product Lifecycle Management systems
- Web-applications and cloud computing tasks
- Computer-aided testing
AMC Bridge takes an active role in platform development for scientific, engineering and financial computing systems that process mass data using parallel computing architectures.
- Development of mathematical libraries for high-performance computing
- Development of parallel computing realization high-performance algorithms for different types of cluster system
- Software development for applied and theoretical solutions in biology, medicine and finance
AMC Bridge gained considerable experience in developing cloud computing solutions. Our projects help AMC Bridge clients improve the quality of their products and increase the speed and efficiency of business processes.
- Highly scalable solutions for enterprise product cost management, construction documentation and facility management
- Web and mobile applications for building information management, facility management, manufacturing and 3D printing
AMC Bridge engages in development of solutions that connect various software products and systems with a particular focus on the interoperability of engineering data.
- Integration with and customization of CAD, CAM, CAE, PLM products and their components
- High fidelity data translation to enable seamless data exchange between various software products
- Development of separate functional components and their integration into existing software solutions