The project is for a world-known provider of solutions for travel and tourism industries.
As a member of our team, you will be engaged in the development of open, cloud-based technology solutions for global hospitality organizations.
We are looking for a web developer who is ready to be a part of our full-stack creative team. We encourage you to submit your resume for consideration if you are such a person.
1 year of software development
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering
- Expertise in ASP.NET
- Good understanding of web application architecture
- Knowledge of SQL
- Practical experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of JS, AngularJS, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with cross-browser development and testing
- At least intermediate oral and written English proficiency
- Work on the full product lifecycle from planning to deployment
- Design, develop and support a .NET web application
- Unit testing
- Coordinate development and testing with other team members
- Communicate with the management about updates on workloads and timescales
- Achieve the project goals
- Meet all the deadlines set
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad