Software Engineer – .Net / C# developer
A CAD project for a global Company that offers various PLM/CAD/CAM/CAE solutions for businesses worldwide to deliver better products faster and more efficiently.
As a member of our team, you will develop a tool for a recognized CAD application to compare 3D geometry.
We are looking for highly motivated .Net Developer who has a passion for changing the world and delivering the best solutions. We encourage you to submit your resume for consideration if you are such person.
2 years of software development
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering
- Strong .Net skills
- Strong OOP skills
- Good knowledge of algorithms
- Experience with graphics and OpenGL is an asset
- Experience with / knowledge of C++ is an asset
- Knowledge of API of any CAD application (SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Inventor, etc.) is a big benefit
- Intermediate English or higher
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Implement new functionality according to the specifications provided
- Stabilize the already implemented functionality
- Fix bugs
- Participate in planning and status meetings
- Be an active member of the project team
- Meet all deadlines set
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient offices location
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Comfortable workplace
- Medical insurance
- Business travel abroad