Front-end Software Engineer
Worldwide known company combine enterprise open source technology with an advanced model-based service-oriented architecture to deliver a highly scalable, flexible and secure PLM solution suite. Our extensive out-of-the-box functionality and modern web-based, cloud-ready architecture enable you to deploy quickly and continuously enhance your PLM environment in a fraction of the time required by conventional enterprise PLM / PDM systems and at a total cost of ownership far below that of any leading competitor.
3+ years of software development experience.
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering discipline.
- Experience in Web technologies (HTML/CSS, ASP.Net, others)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- At least an intermediate level of English skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Design and develop application according to the provided specification
- Work with requirements and provide estimates
- Fix issues and support existing functionality
- Collaborate with development, product definition, art and user experience teams
- Work independently when required
- Participate in technical, design and other documentation.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient offices location
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Comfortable workplace
- Medical insurance
- Business travel abroad.