This position is for a SharePoint Developer who will be involved in building and configuring SharePoint workflows in SharePoint Designer. Main responsibilities are developing applications around the core concepts of business process management, collaboration, assisting in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions, designing and customizing SharePoint solutions.
1+ years of software development experience.
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree.
- Good understanding of SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Designer 2013
- Solid grasp of implementing SharePoint Designer workflows
- Ability to translate business requirements and processes into effective SharePoint solutions
- Attention to details and commitment to high quality deliverables
- At least pre-Intermediate level of English.
- Develop SharePoint-based workflows
- Conduct research on emerging SharePoint development tools and strategies
- Continually strive to improve the efficiency and usability of our SharePoint solutions, leveraging ongoing research and understanding business needs.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc
- English courses and Speaking Club
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad.