Quality Assurance Engineer – QA Department
Worldwide known company combine enterprise open source technology with an advanced model-based service oriented architecture to deliver a highly scalable, flexible and secure PLM solution suite. Our extensive out-of-the-box functionality and modern web-based, cloud-ready architecture enable you to deploy quickly and continuously enhance your PLM environment in a fraction of the time required by conventional enterprise PLM / PDM systems and at a total cost of ownership far below that of any leading competitor.
1+ year of experience as a Test/Quality Assurance Engineer
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Math, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or closely related discipline.
- Solid understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with QA/Test Methodologies and best practices
- Solid understanding of manual test planning against complex software systems
- Experience in testing of desktop, web and cloud applications
- Good working knowledge of Windows (windows features, IIS, applications, accounts, services etc.)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Firefox
- Good working knowledge of bug tracking systems (Jira, Redmine)
- Experience in testing of web services is a plus
- Knowledge and usage of Automation tools is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Reasonable English skills
- Communication with team to plan and manage work on a project
- Improving and developing testing strategies, test plans and test cases
- Manual testing of desktop, web-based and mobile applications
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad
Applicants must demonstrate a willingness to be a part of a software development team working towards aggressive milestones.