Quality Assurance Engineer (CAD)
Wide spectrum of applications for various CAD/CAM/CAE/BIM/PLM/PDM solutions
2+ years of experience as an Engineer working with at least one of the following CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM/PDM software
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Design Engineering, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or closely related discipline.
- Solid understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with QA/Test Methodologies and best practices
- Solid understanding of manual test planning against complex software systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of bug tracking systems (Bugzilla, Jira, Redmine)
- Good working knowledge of one or more of the following systems: Revit, Dassault System SOLIDWORKS, PTC Creo Elements/Pro, CATIA V5, NX, Autodesk AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM, PTC Windchill, Autodesk Vault
- Experience with manufacturing processes working with 2D/3D CAD software.
- A seasoned self-starter who works equally well independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Reasonable English skills
- Communication with team to plan and manage work on a project
- Improving and developing testing strategies, test plans and test cases
- Developing 3D models, drawings in CAD systems
- Manual testing of desktop and web applications
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad
Applicants must demonstrate a willingness to be a part of a software development team working towards aggressive milestones.