Upgrade Quality Assurance Engineer
A fast-growing project for a global Company that delivers highly scalable, flexible, and secure PLM solutions for businesses worldwide to improve new product development for greater collaboration and faster time to market.
As a member of our team, you will test and assure the quality of PLM Platform and Solutions based on an advanced web-based service-oriented architecture technology available as enterprise open source software.
We are looking for highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer who demonstrates a willingness to be a part of a software development team working towards aggressive milestones. We encourage you to submit your resume for consideration if you are such person.
1 year of Test/Quality Assurance
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or a closely related field
- Solid understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle with QA/Test Methodologies and the best practices
- Solid understanding of manual test planning against complex software systems
- Experience with testing desktop, web, and cloud applications
- Good practical knowledge of Windows: features, IIS, applications, accounts, services, etc.
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Firefox
- Good practical knowledge of bug tracking systems: Jira and Redmine
- Experience with testing web services is an asset
- Experience with QA Automation tools is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate written and oral proficiency in English or higher
- Communication with the team to plan and manage work on a project
- Defects reporting and verification
- Manual testing of web-based and desktop applications
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad