Automation Quality Assurance Engineer
A Product Cost Management (PCM) project for a US-based Company that provides a broad portfolio of PCM software and service solutions for companies that design and manufacture complex products across a globally distributed and dynamic network of customers, suppliers, and internal manufacturing facilities.
As a member of our team, you will participate in the development of modern high-tech PCM software that provides self-service access to the cost and manufacturing data for project leads, managers, and key stakeholders.
We are looking for a self-motivated person who will be a part of a highly qualified and successful goal-oriented team. We encourage you to submit your resume for consideration if you are such person.
1 year of software development
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math or Engineering
- Expertise in Java
- Principles of test automation frameworks
- Object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Experience with Selenium and Cucumber is an asset
- Intermediate written and oral proficiency in English
- Work on the full product lifecycle from planning to deployment
- Design, develop and support Java-based application
- Perform unit tests
- Coordinate development and testing processes with other team members
- Communicate with the Project Management about updates on workloads and timescales
- Achieve the project goals
- Meet all the deadlines set
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad