DESCRIPTION: This position is for a PR specialist who will join AMC Bridge ‘Marketing & PR’ team. The individual will assist in developing and implementing PR strategies, social media management, marketing materials creation and technical proofreading.
- Organizing seminars, tech events, conferences;
- Working with Partners;
- Proofreading technical documentation and marketing materials;
- Working with brand identity and ordering corporate souvenirs;
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, promotional videos, photographs;
- Setting up and optimizing company websites;
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research;
- Managing social media content and ad campaigns.
REQUIREMENTS TO A CANDIDATE:
- Higher education in field of: Public Relations, Marketing, Economics, Journalism or related fields;
- Advanced written Ukrainian, English, Russian;
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills;
- Experience with website and social media maintaining including blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Creativity and visual intelligence skills;
- High interest to Informational Technologies;
- High level of working with PC, web applications;
- Proficient PowerPoint skills;
- Experience with social media management tool masters is a plus;
- Basic design skills is a plus.
- Responsibility, strong attention to details, high level of analytical and communication skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location in the center of the city
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Comfortable workplace
- Medical insurance