PLM Products Technical Support Engineer
Tech support division provides customer support for PLM products worldwide 24/7/365. Offices are located across the globe to cover all the time zones.
As a member of our team, you will provide support via phone, email, online messaging, and conference software with occasional knowledge sharing and networking business trips.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated person who will be a part of a highly qualified and successful goal-oriented team. We encourage you to submit your resume for consideration if you are such person.
2 years of industrial experience with:
- Either software engineering
- Or technical support
- Or Systems/Windows/Linux Administrator/DevOps
Experience in software engineering is a big benefit.
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or other technical-related field is a benefit
- Windows Server, MS SQL Server, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, SMTP, LAN/WAN
- MS Office
- Must be able to work with documentation: policies, procedures, instructions, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate written and oral proficiency in English
- Respond to requests from customers in a quick and efficient manner
- Understand problems of customers
- Find appropriate and acceptable solutions for the problems
- Interreact with the Development, Quality Assurance, and Product Definition teams to investigate and resolve the problems
- Develop workarounds and modeling techniques for specific situations, and provide them to customers and resellers
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques, documentation, and model libraries
- Written and oral communication with customers by email and at meetings
- Follow predefined workflow and template solutions where appropriate
- Stay calm, polite, and positive regardless of a situation
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad