PLM Products Technical Support Engineer
Tech support division is devoted to provide customer support for PLM products users worldwide 24/7/365. Offices are located across the globe to cover all the time zones. Support is provided via phone, email, online messaging and conference software with occasional knowledge sharing and networking business trips.
2+ years of industrial experience in Engineering software, PLM/PDM/CAD/CAM/PCB or a similar Technical Support role or experience either as Systems/Windows/Linux administrator/engineer.
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or other technical-related degree preferred.
- Experience working with Windows Server, MS SQL Server, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, SMTP, LAN/WAN
- Experience in Engineering software, PLM/PDM/CAD/CAM/PCB
- Experience in Office software
- Good working knowledge of PC based computer systems
- Experience with creation documentation (policies, procedures, instructions).
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English understanding and speaking/writing/reading skills.
- An experienced self-motivated person who works equally well independently and in a team environment.
- Respond to customers’ requests (in quick and efficient manner)
- Understand customers’ problem and find appropriate and acceptable solutions
- Liaise with the Development, Quality Assurance and Product definition groups to investigate and resolve problems.
- Develop workarounds and modelling techniques for specific situations and communicate them to customers and resellers.
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation and model libraries.
- Email, voice and conference communication with customers
- Follow predefined workflow and template solutions where appropriate
- Stay calm, polite and positive regardless of situation
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad