AMC Bridge was formed by a team of experienced industry professionals who focus on computer-aided design, engineering and manufacturing. Since 1999 we have been delivering innovative solutions for CAD, CAE, CAM, PDM and PLM applications. We now help companies from all over the world because we believe that guaranteed high-quality solutions can only be realized though long-term cooperation with our clients and partners.
The project is for a US-based company, which is reinventing the way engineering and manufacturing teams produce metal parts — from prototyping to mass production.
As a member of our team, you will participate in the development of modern high-tech metal 3D printing systems for mass production.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated Frontend Developer who will be a part of a highly qualified and successful goal-oriented team. We encourage you to submit your resume for consideration if you are such person.
2 years of web applications development
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science
- Understanding of modern web technologies
- Good knowledge of JS, HTML5, CSS, jQuery
- Node.js & Meteor is an asset
- Implementation of web-services is an asset
- Knowledge of Protocol Buffers is an asset
- Intermediate written and oral English or higher
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Design and develop software solutions according to a specification provided
- Implement new features for existing web-application
- Participate in planning and status meetings
- An active member of the project team
- Achieve the project goals
- Meet all the deadlines set
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad