C++ Software Engineer (MFC)
Design and implementation of new functionality for measuring devices developed by the customer for chemistry labs.
2 years of software development experience using C++.
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in any of Computer Science, Math or Engineering discipline
- Strong C++ development skills
- Experience with C++ programming using MFC
- Good knowledge of math is a big plus
- At least an intermediate level of English speaking, reading and writing skills
- Implementation of new functionality
- Product stabilization and bug fixing
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad