C++ Software Engineer – System Computing Department
AMC Bridge was formed by a team of experienced industry professionals who focus on computer-aided design, engineering and manufacturing. Since 1999 we have been delivering innovative solutions for CAD, CAE, CAM, PDM and PLM applications. We now help companies from all over the world because we believe that guaranteed high-quality solutions can only be realized though long-term cooperation with our clients and partners.
Design and implementation of new functionality for measuring devices developed by the customer for chemistry labs.
2 years of software development experience using C++.
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in any of Computer Science, Math or Engineering discipline
- Strong C++ development skills
- Experience with C++ programming using MFC
- Good knowledge of math is a big plus
- At least an intermediate level of English speaking, reading and writing skills
- Implementation of new functionality
- Product stabilization and bug fixing
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad