C++ Software Engineer – Engineering Department
Our client is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software, it continues to develop the broadest portfolio of 3D software for global markets.
The application is an industrial design software for automotive fast concept modeling. It can transform 2D sketches and curves into 3D design concepts using T-Splines for free-form modeling.
1+ years of software development experience, preferably within CAD or other engineering software applications
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering discipline
- C++ development skills (Qt and STL)
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and methods in computational geometry is required
- Experience with developing cross-platform applications is desirable
- The individual must have knowledge of application or computer system development which is suitably transferable to CAD application development
- At least an intermediate level of English (speaking, reading and writing skills)
- Work on tasks to be assigned by project manager
- Implement and test new features
- Perform defect fixes
- Create necessary design specifications
- Participate in planning and status meetings, and otherwise participate as a member of the project team.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplaces
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad