C++ Software Engineer – Engineering Department
US based Company, Leader in Flow Simulation Software develops, sells and supports simulation software and services to enhance product performance, reduce product development costs and improve the efficiency of design and engineering processes. Simulation solutions enable customers to gain crucial insights about design performance early in the design cycle, thus reducing the likelihood of expensive redesigns and late-stage engineering changes.
1+ years of software development experience, preferably within CAD or other engineering software applications
EDUCATION: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering discipline
- C++ development skills (Qt and STL)
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and methods in computational geometry
- Experience with developing cross-platform applications is desirable
- The individual must have knowledge of application or computer system development which is suitably transferable to CAD application development
- At least an intermediate level of English (speaking, reading and writing skills)
- Work on tasks to be assigned by project manager
- Implement and test new features
- Perform defect fixes
- Participate in planning and status meetings, and otherwise participate as a member of the project team.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad