C++ Software Engineer
A project for a worldwide recognized provider of software for customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, media, and entertainment industries.
As a member of our team, you will apply your C++ skills in the development of 3D design, engineering, and entertainment applications.
We are looking for a very motivated C++ Developer to be a member of our highly qualified and successful goal-oriented team. We encourage you to submit your resume for consideration if you are such a person.
1 year of software development
EDUCATION: BS/MS in Computer Science, Math or Engineering.
- Strong C++ development skills
- Strong OOP skills
- Good knowledge of algorithms
- Experience with API of any popular CAD systems, e.g., AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Inventor, etc., is a benefit
- Ability to solve issues in legacy code keeping the entire application intact
- Intermediate oral and written English proficiency
- Support of existing software features
- Implementation of new features
- Develop additional tools based on the host application API
- Work with legacy code, fix issues keeping the application intact
- Find and fix problems
- Basic and major refactoring
- Participation in planning and status meetings
- An active member of the project team
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Professional and friendly team
- Convenient office location
- Comfortable workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of business travel abroad